La Boulangerie Opens 10 September 2012
Bonjour St Margarets
Bienvenue à La Boulangerie
Welcome to ‘The Bakery’ opening Monday 10th September
Mangez du pain, Vous vivrez bien!
Le Bon Vivant and the “Good Life”, that’s what you’ll find at La Boulangerie in St Margarets, a French family run business stocked with simple, honest foods made in the traditional way, full of flavour and unforgettable taste.
From your daily baguette to gastronomic delights, La Boulangerie products are freshly made every day according to French home made and artisanal recipes by master bakers using all natural ingredients - unbleached French flour, French butter, fresh fruit, the finest chocolate, and no artificial additives, flavourings, colourings or preservatives. We never compromise on quality, which is why it takes 3 days before a croissant is ready to be eaten! So, do what you want to do, eat what you want to eat and enjoy it your way - every day.
Venez, make La Boulangerie part of your journee
What does it mean to eat the French way?
We offer great food and taste and value for money - all day, everyday.
- No processed food; carbohydrates all through the day are the best ingredients to optimize energy health and fitness.
- Lovingly prepared food. Food on the go doesn’t have to mean compromise in taste or quality.
- Finest ingredients, including aromatic herbs, creating savoury depths and a taste of those holiday delights.
- Be in touch with your body. Never be hungry, eat well throughout the day. Satisfy your desires, don’t deprive yourself. Take the clever, healthy option. Fancy a cake, go ahead, but save calories by not having butter on you sandwich - simple!
Make food simple and let things taste of what they are.
“Enchant, stay beautiful and graceful, but do this: Eat well.
Bring the same consideration to the preparation of your food as you devote to your appearance. Let your dinner be a poem, like your dress.”
- Nominate Roads and Footpaths for Repair Now!
- Pliates-Plus Alexander Technique Workshop - 27 January 2013
- Herdman Family Carpet Shop New Year Competition
- Dolly Rock's Christmas is Over Sale
- Brilliant Stocking Fillers and Secret Santa ideas for everyone...
- Where's Santa?
- St Margarets Christmas Fair - 9 December 2012
- Local Business & Local School work together to share Christmas Joy!
- Popular European Bike Company to visit Crown Road Christmas Fair 2012
- A unique Christmas Gift - a learn to knit or crochet lesson with Mrs Moon Yarn & Haberdashery
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- March 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009