New Local Business: Pena Flamenca de Santa Margarita
Pena Flamenca de Santa Margarita is a Flamenco dance class which has been doing their lessons at the Winchester hall every Wednesdays for the last 2 years. The class has been a great sucess with a new class starting this September. The classes are open to adults with beginner and advance levels run by Andera White.
Pena Flamenca de Santa Margarita held it’s 2nd annual Fiesta this July at the Winchester Hall. Plenty of dancing and music, along with a massive paella!
You can enjoy the passionate rhythms of Flamenco, every Wednesday night in St Margarets very own ” Latin Quarter”, with classes from Beginners to Advanced.
Lessons are held at Winchester Hall in St.Margarets, your local area!
New Beginner’s course starts 15th September 6.30-7.30 PM, where you can learn the popular Sevillanas, danced at Fiestas all across Spain. Intermediate 7.30, Advanced 8.30.
For more details please contact: Andrea White 0208 891 0845 or 07749 723514
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nominate Roads and Footpaths for Repair Now!
- Pliates-Plus Alexander Technique Workshop - 27 January 2013
- Herdman Family Carpet Shop New Year Competition
- Dolly Rock's Christmas is Over Sale
- Brilliant Stocking Fillers and Secret Santa ideas for everyone...
- Where's Santa?
- St Margarets Christmas Fair - 9 December 2012
- Local Business & Local School work together to share Christmas Joy!
- Popular European Bike Company to visit Crown Road Christmas Fair 2012
- A unique Christmas Gift - a learn to knit or crochet lesson with Mrs Moon Yarn & Haberdashery
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- March 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009